All products manufactured by CASASMART are guaranteed for a period of 2 years for any problem related to the manufacture of the instrument.
The rest of the components not manufactured by the brand will be guaranteed, in each case, by their manufacturer according to the legislation in force*.
We take special care to ensure that our products are backed by reputable manufacturers and have a high level of quality.
Any use abnormal to the nature and purpose of the good, effects of use or wear and tear due to normal and customary use of the object of this warranty shall not be included in the scope of coverage.
MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: CONDITIONS AND PROCEDURE
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your product purchased through any means: physical, e-commerce, among others; you will have a period of 15 days, counting from the date of delivery of the product, to return it.
- Shipping and collection costs shall be borne by the customer.
- Before making the return, the customer must contact CASASMART’s Customer Service Department within the period indicated by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; where he/she will be informed of the process to be followed. Any return without this prior communication will not be accepted.
- It is essential that both the product and its packaging are in perfect condition: no scratches, tears (neither on the outside nor on the inside), nor damaged. All documentation accompanying the product (purchase invoice, warranties) as well as its original accessories must be included.
- The customer must make a correct packaging to ensure its transport without damage (we recommend the subscription of an insurance contract for the same) since the brand will not be responsible for any risk of damage, loss, deterioration or any other circumstance of similar nature that the object may suffer through this service.
Once received and verified by our staff that the product is in the same condition in which it was sent, we will proceed to observe the failure and its repair proposal highlighting situations to be assessed:
1) If the defect is a construction defect, it is an eventuality covered by the CASASMART factory warranty. Except for all those events that meet the requirements of the scope of exclusion mentioned in the EXCLUSIONS section of this document. With respect to repairs of this nature, there will be no additional cost.
2) If the defect is a manufacturing defect of the components not belonging to the CASASMART brand, we will proceed to claim the warranty granted by the manufacturer or in its case established by the applicable legislation (as long as it is within the legal period established or given by the same).
3) If the component is not under warranty because the claim has been made out of time, the CASASMART brand will offer its restitution, prior quotation to the customer, being at its option its acceptance or rejection, whose decision must be communicated in writing to the brand.
CASASMART undertakes to keep the customer informed of each process carried out with respect to the purchased good. In case of impossible repair, technically evaluated by the manufacturer, it will be notified to the customer giving him the option of:
1) The construction of a good with the same characteristics and elements, with the exception that this option is impossible in view of what is considered disproportionate according to article 5.2 of Law 23/2003, of July 10, 2003, on Guarantees in the Sale of Consumer Goods.
2) Refund the amount paid by the customer in the same method of payment made by the customer.
*(General regulations Law 29/2009, of December 30, 2009, which amends the legal regime of unfair competition and advertising to improve the protection of consumers and users. Law 23/2003, of July 10, 2003, on Guarantees in the Sale of Consumer Goods. R. D. L. 1/2007, of November 16, 2007, approving the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws).