Privacy is important to CASASMART. This statement contains the practices related to the treatment of personal information on CASASMART Web sites, such as the type of data collected, tracking, use and disclosure of such data.
At CASASMART. we understand that the privacy and security of your personal information is extremely important. Therefore, this policy sets out what we do with your information and what we do to keep it secure. It also explains where and how we collect your personal information, as well as your rights over any personal information we hold about you.
This policy applies to you if you use through our mobile applications or otherwise using any of our websites or interacting with us on social media (our “Services”).
This policy defines our firm commitment to protect your personal information.
1. Identification of the name of the person responsible for the file
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, 1999, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of your sending personal data will be incorporated into a file owned by:
– Company name: Casa Smart Automation S.L.
– Residence: Spain
– Telephone: +34 744 60 79 83
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Address: Camino del colmenar, 7 – 29013 – Málaga (Málaga)
2. General privacy principles.
If and when we collect and process your personal information, we are guided by the following practical principles:
– Personal data is treated in a fair, lawful and transparent manner.
– Personal data are collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and are not processed in a way that is incompatible with those purposes.
– Personal data are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which the processing occurs.
– Personal data must be accurate and up to date. Inaccurate data will be updated or deleted.
– Personal data should be kept in an identifiable format for no longer than necessary.
– Personal data are kept secure through appropriate and effective technical and organizational measures against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, through the implementation of appropriate technical or organizational measures (“integrity and confidentiality”).
– We are committed to the principles of data protection by design and data protection by default.
3. How we collect your personal data and how it is used.
– From you directly: You can visit our website without telling us who you are and without revealing any personal information about yourself. However, in order to provide a complete service, personal information is most often collected. For example, we collect information about you when you make an information inquiry through contact forms or when you are assigned a login account. The types of information we collect may include e-mail address, first and last name, location and telephone number.
– From cookies: We may also collect information from “cookies” that we may store on your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on the hard drive or in the device’s memory. For more information about the use and purpose of the cookies we use on the web site https://www.casasmart.es/ you can access our cookies policy. However, you can change your browser options to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all aspects of our services.
– Logs: We may record certain information and store it in log files when you interact with our Services. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) or other device addresses or identification numbers, as well as browser type, Internet service provider, etc.
4. Assumptions where our website requests your personal data
– When you subscribe to the https://www.casasmart.es/ newsletter.
– When inquiries are made through the contact form or by e-mail from the website
– When requesting any of the services and/or products we offer.
5. Purposes for which we treat your personal data.
CASASMART, informs the user that the processing of data is carried out for the following purposes:
1.To attend and answer communications or requests received either through e-mail or the WebSite form.
2.To perform direct marketing activities such as managing the subscription list, sending newsletters, promotions and special offers.
3.Manage customer service and provide follow-up services.
Maintenance of historical commercial relations.
6. Legitimate bases we use to process your personal data.
This website uses various systems for collecting personal data that will always be treated in a lawful, fair and transparent manner, under the following assumptions:
1. For contact forms or contacts made via e-mail, the basis that legitimizes the treatment is the application of pre-contractual measures by the interested party based on the interest shown in receiving information about us and our products and / or services.
The forms where the use of your data for direct marketing purposes is reported, including sending newsletters, promotions and special offers, etc., the basis that legitimizes the treatment is the consent that is requested in the same form through a specific box for that purpose. Consent is obtained through a statement or clear affirmative action for the processing of personal data concerning you. You may also withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal. Finally, if consent is withdrawn, in no case will it condition other processing based on the performance of a contract or other legal basis.
7. How we share your personal information.
CASASMART does not engage in the sale of your personal information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. However, there are certain circumstances in which we may share your personal information with third parties, as indicated below:
With your express consent: We will not share your personal information with companies, organizations or individuals that are not associated with CASASMART unless we have your affirmative consent to do so.
In a sale, merger, acquisition or similar transaction: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of all or substantially all of our assets or other similar sale transaction, your information may be transferred as part of that transaction. We will notify you by email and/or a prominent notice on our website about such transfer and any decisions we may have regarding your information.
For compliance with our legal obligations: when disclosure is necessary to comply with our obligations under laws, regulations, legal process or governmental requests affecting us.
For the formulation, exercise or defense of claims or when the courts act in the exercise of their judicial function: In certain circumstances, disclosure of personal data may be mandatory because it is subject to a subpoena, court order or subpoena.
For the provision of services by suppliers acting on our behalf Occasionally, we enter into contracts with carefully selected third parties so that they can assist us in providing services on the Site such as:
1.E-mail marketing platforms to manage the sending of electronic newsletters and advertising of our services by e-mail.
Hosting with the purpose of performing its hosting and e-mail services.
3.Web platform: to provide technical support on the code created for the Web.
Aggregated or Non-Identifying Data: We may share aggregated or other non-personally identifiable information that does not directly identify you with third parties to improve the overall experience of our Services.
8. Retention of personal data.
We will retain your personal information as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. We will retain your personal data as necessary to comply with our business or contractual requirements, legal obligations, resolve disputes, protect our assets, enforce our agreements or until you withdraw your previously consented consent to direct marketing activities.
9. Sending and registration of personal data
The sending of personal data is mandatory for the purposes described in point 5. Failure to provide the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means the impossibility of subscribing, registering or receiving information about CASASMART products and services.
10. Security measures adopted in relation to the processing of personal data
CASASMART informs that it implements and applies appropriate technical and organizational security mechanisms and measures to ensure a level of security of processing appropriate to the risk.
For this purpose, CASASMART on the basis of an objective assessment has identified, analyzed and evaluated the risks of varying probability and severity to the rights and freedoms of natural persons (risk assessment phase) and, consequently, CASASMART in the risk treatment phase has implemented timely and effective security mechanisms and measures to eliminate or mitigate the risks identified in the risk assessment phase. In particular, appropriate and effective technical and organizational measures are taken to mitigate the risks of accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
Likewise, CASASMART guarantees the user the fulfillment of the duty of professional secrecy and confidentiality with respect to the personal data of the users and the duty to keep them.
11. Rights of the Interested Party.
As a user you may address your communications and exercise your ARCO rights following the formalities imposed by imposed by the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, 1999 on the Protection of Personal Data and its implementing regulations and by REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
In all our operations related to your privacy, we strive to comply with current regulations, which list a number of rights for the data subject, as listed below:
– The right to have information presented in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible form, using clear and plain language.
– As a data subject you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
– The right to be informed about your data, including the data processed and the purpose for which it is processed.
– In the event that consent has been given for any of the purposes informed and determined in the processing to which we refer, we inform you that you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
– The right to object – If you ask us, we will stop processing your data.
– The right to erasure, or the right to be forgotten – If you request, we will erase the personal data we hold.
– In certain circumstances, as a data subject, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
– You also have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, so that it can be transmitted to another data controller.
– In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, as a data subject, you may object to the processing of your data, so we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
– Likewise, we inform you that when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights or the way to exercise them, you may file a complaint with the Control Authority. If you want to know more information about this right and how to exercise it, you can contact the AGPD: http://www.agpd.es/ 901 100 099 and 91.266.35.17. C/Jorge Juan,6 28001-Madrid.
– Regarding the processing of your data for the purpose of advertising and promotions of our services, you can easily and simply opt-out of such communications through the following methods:
◦Sending an email to: email@example.com
Call +34 744 60 79 83 and ask for the Communication Department.
◦In each commercial communication you receive, you will have the option to opt-out by checking the “Unsubscribe Commercial Communications” option.
You can make changes to your personal information at any time via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and by contacting customer service: +34 744 60 79 83, you may opt out of receiving marketing communications as indicated in the “Consent to receive marketing communications” section.
Likewise, you hereby declare that you are informed that you may exercise your rights at any time, attaching a photocopy of your ID, free of charge at this address Camino del colmenar, 7 – 29013 – Málaga (Málaga), or at the following e-mail: email@example.com indicating in the subject “LOPD CASA SMART”.
12. Processing of special categories of personal data and personal data relating to criminal convictions and offences
When filling in the free text fields, it is not allowed to enter personal information relating to personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to health or data relating to the sex life or sexual orientations of a natural person, as well as personal data relating to criminal convictions and offenses. In case of introducing any information related to the mentioned aspects in any of our forms or through e-mail, they will be immediately erased from our information systems without being able to attend the consultation made, since such data are not necessary or pertinent for the purposes determined in the treatments of this Web.
13. Links to other Web sites
14. Data quality
In order to comply with the principles of privacy, especially the quality of CASASMART data, we inform you that you should only provide us with your own personal data and not those of another person, unless you legally represent them. Furthermore, to optimize the quality of the information we require that the information you provide is correct, current, accurate and truthful.
In the event that the information you provide us is of another person that you do not represent or that your own information or that of the other person you represent is false, erroneous, not current, or inadequate, you will be liable for any direct and/or indirect damage caused to third parties or to CASASMART.
The data requested by the User indicated with an asterisk (*) will be strictly necessary to contact the User. In no case will the fact of not providing more data than the strictly necessary imply a decrease in the quality of the service.
15. Data of minors or incapable persons
The use of the Service is allowed to minors, so if the child is under 16 years of age, such treatment may only be performed when the consent is authorized by the holder of parental authority or guardianship over the child.
CASASMART may request additional information or documentation in order to verify that the consent was given or authorized by the holder of parental authority or guardianship over the child, taking into account the available technology.
16. Data update
The user is the only source of information about your personal data, so CASASMART, please, in order to keep your data updated and updated at all times in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act, communicate to the address indicated for the exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, any change in them, as well as the cessation of its activity in the entity it represents where appropriate, to proceed to the cancellation and / or historical treatment of the same.
17. Consent for advertising mailings.
In the case of those users with whom there is a previous contractual relationship, CASASMART is authorized to send commercial communications regarding CASASMART products or services that are similar to those that were initially contracted with the customer. In any case, the user may voluntarily request to opt-out of receiving further commercial information through the Customer Service channels after proving his identity, or by unsubscribing from the advertising e-mail itself.
Your personal data will be kept in our information systems indefinitely to carry out marketing campaigns of the company’s products and services, as long as you do not use your right to oppose to such advertising mailings.
CASASMART reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to future legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as industry practices, previously informing users of the changes that occur in it.
The uninterrupted use of CASASMART by the User shall constitute ratification of the present document, with the modifications and changes that may have been introduced.
For the same reasons mentioned above, CASASMART reserves the right to modify or discontinue the CASASMART Service in whole or in part, whether or not the user has been notified. CASASMART shall not be liable to the User or any third party for exercising its right to modify or discontinue the CASASMART Service.