Conditions of Purchase
The present Terms and Conditions of Purchase, hereinafter <CdC>, regulate the conditions of purchase of the different products offered on our website: https://www.casasmart.es/. Users who make purchases on our website fully accept these T&Cs and are bound by them, as if they were written at the time of purchase. It will be an indispensable requirement to read and accept the T&C, prior to the purchase of any product through https://www.casasmart.es/.
CASA SMART reserves the right to modify the CoC at any time and without prior notice.
The CoCs will always be accessible from the website, so that the user can consult or print them at any time.
The prices and conditions of sale are for information purposes only and may be modified according to market fluctuations. However, the placement of the order by filling in the purchase form implies conformity with the price offered and with the general conditions of sale in force at that particular moment. Once the order has been formalized, the purchase will be understood to be perfected as of right, with all the legal guarantees that protect the purchasing consumer and, from that moment, the prices and conditions will be contractual and cannot be modified without the express agreement of both contracting parties. Spanish shall be the language used to formalize the contract.
Forms of Payment
- Transfer or deposit in account
- Paypal (Credit/Debit Card)
- Cash in Store
Transfer or deposit in account.
You can make your deposit at:
IBAN code ES50 0049 1769 2128 1004 4813
It is not necessary to send us the transfer receipt. We will ship the order upon confirmation of payment.
Transfers from different banks may take up to two business days (excluding weekends and holidays) to reach us, according to banking regulations.
We keep transfer orders active for four days. After this time, if payment has not been confirmed, the order will be automatically cancelled.
Paypal or credit card.
It is a fast and secure payment method. The confirmation of the payment by Paypal may take a few minutes to arrive, and you will be able to check it in your Paypal account immediately. We also accept credit card payments through the secure Paypal gateway. In this case, the limit is set by the spending limit of the card itself.
This type of payment must be made directly at our workshop. When you come to pick up your instrument at our store, you can pay in cash.
The cash payment limit is €2,500, and never in bills of €200 or €500.
All prices published on this website are indicated in EUROS (€) and INCLUDE VAT (21%).
Prices do NOT include shipping costs. They are usually made by courier 24/72h. In the event that the customer wishes to ship in another way, he/she should consult availability and price, if available.
In case of making the payment through the web by PayPal, credit card or transfer, the tax and shipping cost will be automatically added to the final price when identified in the payment gateway, and only for buyers within the European Union. When payment is in cash, we will need to know your nationality in order to invoice you correctly.
- Unless otherwise indicated by the customer, shipments are made by courier with a delivery time of 24 to 72 hours.
- The customer will have 72 hours to check the completeness of all the components of the order and to verify that everything that should be included in the products included is included. After these 72 hours, the shipment will be considered accepted and no claims will be accepted for damages or failures with the shipment.
- An order shall be considered delivered when the delivery receipt is signed by the customer. It is in the next 24 hours when the customer must verify the products upon receipt and expose any objections that may exist.
- In case of receiving a product damaged by transport, it is advisable to contact us within the first 24 hours to be able to claim the incident to the transport company. In the same way it is convenient to leave a record to the transport company used.
In accordance with current legislation, you can proceed to the return of the products purchased, for various reasons, within 15 calendar days of receipt of the goods by the customer. To do so, the conditions set forth on this terms and conditions page must be met. The consumer and user shall only be liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods other than what is necessary to establish their nature, characteristics or functioning.
You can communicate your return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Return conditions for private customers
- Returns of the following products will not be accepted, as established by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, 2007, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws:
- The provision of services, once the service has been fully performed, when the performance has begun, with the prior express consent of the consumer and user and with the acknowledgment by him that he is aware that, once the contract has been fully performed by the entrepreneur, he will have lost his right of withdrawal.
- The supply of goods or the provision of services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that the entrepreneur cannot control and that may occur during the withdrawal period.
- The supply of goods made to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized, such as custom-made instruments made to order.
- The supply of goods that may deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging and conditions, in perfect condition and protected, avoiding stickers, seals or adhesive tapes directly on the surface or packaging of the item. Otherwise CASASMART reserves the right to refuse the return.
- Once the return has been communicated, you will receive instructions on how to send it to our facilities by e-mail. You must send the goods without any delay, within a maximum period of 15 days from the time you inform us of your wish to exercise the right.
- You will be responsible for the return shipping costs.
- Once the merchandise is received and verified that it is in perfect condition, the refund will be processed. We will refund the payment received, including the cost of delivery, except for any additional costs resulting from your choice of a delivery method other than the least expensive standard delivery method offered by us. We will pay you within a maximum period of 30 calendar days after you exercise your right of withdrawal. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods.
- Return of products with gift or promotion. The complete return (complete pack or item + gift) will be mandatory in order to proceed with the refund. In the case of products that include game download codes, it will be a requirement not to have downloaded them in order to proceed with the full credit. If the game has been downloaded, the amount of the game will be deducted from the total amount to be reimbursed.
Return conditions for distributors
- Only returns of unsealed material in perfect condition will be accepted within 30 calendar days of receipt.
- Existing promotions on the web that extend the 30-day delivery period will not be applicable to distributors, who will always have a 30-day return period.
- Such returns will be processed as commercial returns, as there is no law regulating the rights of return between companies, and such returns are regulated according to CASASMART’s terms and conditions.
- We will not accept returns of products in blister packs or heat-sealed products, and other products that present a broken factory security seal.
- These terms and conditions do not waive the right to warranty or exchange of defective products. CASASMART reserves the right to refuse the return in case of any anomaly detected in the returned product.
All information regarding product warranties can be found on the warranty page.
- Those order cancellations that involve a refund to the customer, will be made within a maximum period of 30 days for administrative procedures, discounting the processing or payment costs arising from the purchase. This time depends mainly on the chosen method of payment and the banks involved.